We represent all clients covering a wide range of disabling conditions and combinations of disabling conditions. If you have a condition, regardless of whether it is listed below, that makes you unable to work, then you should contact us or call us at (248) 560-7250 for a free consultation.
Sleep Disorders & Disability
Sleep disorders are often difficult to diagnose but can be disabling if they prevent you for working a 40 hour per week job. Typically, a polysomnograph (overnight sleep study) will be required to prove a disability. For some conditions, a Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) will also be required.
Some examples of common sleep disorders are:
- Narcolepsy / Neurological Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea / Obstructed Sleep Breathing / Pulmonary
- Hypersomnia / Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
Although some conditions like Apnea are quite common and typically not disabling, in severe cases the conditions are disabling.
Why You Should Trust Us with Your Disability Case
- You take on zero risk. If you are not approved for Social Security Disability or SSI benefits, you will not pay anything ever. There are no exceptions to this policy. We guarantee it in writing with every client.
- We have a proven track record. We use our skills and experience to maximize your likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
- We work hard to promptly resolve your disability case. We attempt to get you approved at the earliest possible phase of your case.
- We genuinely care what happens to our clients. We personally handle your case and we are attentive to your needs. We are not a large national disability mill than only focuses on moving cases through the system. We are Michigan attorneys and we treat your case with the respect that it deserves to improve your chances of receiving benefits.
Call (248)560-7250 or email for a FREE attorney consultation about your case.